Wednesday, May 28, 2008

28May08

hey guys !

I guess training was fun today.. right ?

I wasn't able to make it there, but I guess it was fun, with some of the alumni from 2006, turning up.. ThankYou Kyle and HongMing ! XD

I bet you guys have enjoy.. am i right ? hahas..

hmm.. I guess we had some small sided games, which included captains ball, so as to warm ourselves up, from the long time for not playing. Also, new passing and receiving game have been introduced, for our gameplay to improve, I guess.

Some shots are being captured by MrTan, and I guess it was superb !
Good Job ! XDD


Photos :
wow ! everyones anxious, if it has been catched or not ! XDD nice one !




OM ! e pose is like.. soso nice.. looks like e picture on the first frisbee tee .. rite ? XD
nice dive !! XDD idk who is this.. can someone tell me ? psps..
game time ! nice jump regina !! XD
good job ! marcus again ! XD
marvelous ! two people, fighting for a ball ! XD

No comments: