Monday, August 31, 2009

Something personal

The title says everything .
Its something personal , but I still would like to mention it . ((:

"If I said I wasn't sad , I would be lieing. 5years since the first time I got to know about this sport. 5years since I known you. 3years after I left , but we still kept in contact. Its the sport which keeps the communication between us , and the whole gang . You said you are leaving too. How can I not feel anything ? 5years. If not for you , I would never know this sport , and never learn so much . Not to mention , without it , I would have never met so much fun and nice people. Its because of you , that I have known this sport . ((: Nevertheless , I will never forget those memories we share , and more memories to come even after you have left . Cause I know , we will form a team outside next time , and we will still continue to play . I will still continue to play eventhough those tuesdays afternoon will not be spent at the paradesquare , cause thats me. You saide "Wow! You are really doing it." Ok , let me tell you this , yes , I am really doing it. Without this sport , there wouldn't be me , eventhough I don't play well . ((: All the best , thankyou."

Yes , thats how I feel . ((:
Thanks Spyder .

We will form a team right ? I hope . By then , we will be team players ok ?

This year's tournament may be an end for BGPS Frisbee team, but we have had many memories. So , I guess its alright ? All the best , never give up on this sport, just like me . ((:

ALL THE BEST FOR THE TOURNAMENT ! ((:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks:) knowing all of you (all the 7 batches of players) has been wonderful. It's definitely one of my cherished moment in my life. It's not the end..what it means we gotta work harder to keep in contact.

spyder